A dental hygiene position at a state-of-the-art office where commitment to quality dental care and the promotion of overall health is valued.
Highlights and Qualifications
- Warm, sincere, and professional relations with patients and co-workers.
- Passionate about the total health of people and the environment.
- Highly adaptable: able to adjust readily to different environmental conditions and expectations with a resilient and sunny disposition.
- Detail-oriented in prophylactic and restorative dentistry with an eye for color, shape, and texture.
- Enthusiastic and committed; a go-getter who keeps pressing forward until the goal is achieved.
- Well organized and focused in coordinating appointments, treatment plans, and follow-through.
- Genuinely interested in disease prevention and life sciences.